- Stylish, attractively designed outdoor speaker
- Blends well into the suroundings of various locations
- Highly reliable performance
- Fully satisfies the IPX4 requirements
- Ideal for paging and Back Ground Music
The ZM-104A Impedance Meter can measure the impedance of speaker lines easily in the same manner as a circuit tester measures resistance.
The PC-3CL is a completely-sealed, flush-mounted ceiling speaker made up of a high power handling, splash-proof, small full-range speaker employing a plastic film diaphragm.
The TOA PC-3WR is a completely-sealed, flush-mounted ceiling speaker employing a high power handling, splash-proof, small full-range speaker.
The F-2352C is a standard 2-way ceiling speaker with a 12cm cone for applications requiring a full range frequency response with a recommended range of two to four metres.
The F-2852C is a high power 60W 2-way wide range ceiling speaker designed for higher power applications with higher ceilings, in the range of three to six metres.