- HX-5 Variable Dispersion Speaker System.
- Four speaker modules ensure high power and high quality.
- The changeable orientation of each of the four speaker modules independently allows the directivity angle of the speaker system to be adjusted.
- Built-in passive network ensures appropriate sound quality.
- Ideal for both permanent and temporary installations, including both vertical and horizontal positioning.
- Equipped with a convenient carrying handle.
- Can be mounted directly on a wall or suspended by wire, chain or shackle with no need to use optional brackets.
- Optional mounting brackets allow use in a wide variety of applications, including suspension, ceiling mounting, wall mounting, and speaker stand mounting. Mounting procedures are described in the instruction manuals enclosed with the mounting bracket or stand adapter.
||Continuous Pink Noise; 200W: Continuous Program; 600W
|Sensitivity (1 W, 1m)
||96 dB (60° mode), 97 dB (45° mode), 98 dB (30° mode), 99 dB (15° mode)
|Frequency Response(Deviation -10dB)
||70 to 20,000 Hz (60° mode) 75 to 20,000 Hz (45° mode) 80 to 20,000 Hz (30° mode) 85 to 20,000 Hz (15° mode)
||Horizontal: 100° (over 2,000 Hz) Vertical: 60° (over 800 Hz), 45° (over 1 .2 kHz), 30° (over 1 .6 kHz), 15° (over 3.2 kHz) variable
||Low frequency: 12 cm (5″) cone-type x 4 High frequency: Balanced dome-type x 12
||Speakon NL4MP x 2 and M4 screw terminal
||408 (w) x 546 (h) x 342 (d) mm 16 1/16 (w) x 21 1/2 (h) x 13 15/32 (d) inches
||Hanging bracket x 2, Hex. wrench x 1
||Matching transformer:MT-200,Speaker mounting bracket:HY-PFB,HY-CW1B,HY-WM1B,HY-WM2B,HY-CN1B, Speaker stand adapter:HY-ST1