- Constant directivity horn improves directivity characteristics and ensures uniform and clear sound dispersion.
- Lightweight ABS resin enclosure that is mechanically strong and resistant to impact.
- Weatherproof polyurethane resin paint permits the speaker to stand up to many years of outdoor installation.
- Stainless steel hardware protects the speaker from corrosion.
- The enclosure complies with IP-64 Standards for dust proof and waterproof characteristics.
- Rotary impedance selector switch facilitates external changes in impedance during and after speaker installation.
||100 V line : 670 . (15 W), 1 Ω (10 W), 2 Ω (5 W)
70 V line : 330 . (15 W), 670 . (7.5 W), 1 Ω (5 W), 2 Ω (2.5 W)
|Sound Pressure Level
||97 dB (1 W, 1 m)
||150 – 15,000 Hz
||12 cm cone – type dynamic speaker (treated for splash proof)
||Constant directivity horn 90 ( 45 horizontal from front axis)
Over 93 dB (1 W, 1 m), 3 kHz at ± 45
||Horn, cover : ABS resin, off – white, paint
Bracket : Stainless steel
Net : Aluminium, gray, paint
Screw : Stainless steel
||366 (W) x 230 (H) x 272 (D) mm