• Ideal for such speech applications as meetings, lectures, and religious services.
• Electret condenser microphone element with cardioid pattern for focused pickup.
• Excellent high-frequency response of 60 – 20k Hz delivers clear output even through a PA system.
• High sensitivity (–35dB) provides a satisfying tonal response.
• Gooseneck with two adjustment points allows more flexible microphone positioning angles.
• Rejection of undesirable off-axis sound minimizes possible feedback.
• Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility
Picture shows EM-800 with optional stand ST-800
EM-800 Element Electret condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Rated Impedance 120 Ohm, balanced Rated Sensitivity –35 dB (1kHz 0 dB = 1 V/Pa) Phantom Power 9 – 52 V DC Frequency Response 60 Hz – 20 kHz Output Connector XLR-3-12 equivalent Operating Temperature 0°C to +40°C Finish Body, Shaft: Copper alloy, black, semi-gloss, paint Dimensions ø12 × 420 mm Weight 135 g Accessory Windscreen × 1 Applicable Stand Microphone Stand: ST-800 (option)