- Powerful sound reproduction with the woofer (10cm) using a magnetic (neodymium) circuit.
- Transient response of clear high frequenciesensured by the 1″ balanced dome tweeter with ferro-fluid.
- Built-in crossover network circuitry suppresses unwanted signals and realizes uniform energy radiation.
- Optimized for quick and simple installation.
- The speaker’s round mounting base allows installation at any mounting angle.
- Built-in transformer for both high and low impedance applications.
- Detachable screw terminals for quick connection/disconnection and Dual positive/negative terminals for bridge connections.
- Fire resistant ABS (UL Standard 94: V-0 Grade) enclosure
- Specially selected external parts for easy refinishing and repainting, matching interior color and design.
|Power Handling Capacity
||120W (continuous program/4 Ω)/40W (continuous pink noise/4 Ω).
||12W (16 Ω, high impedance)
||4 Ω or 16 Ω/100V line; 830 Ω (12W), 17k Ω (6W), 3.3k Ω (3W)/70V line; 420 Ω (12W), 830 Ω. (6W), 17k Ω (3W), 3.3K Ω (1.5W)
|Sound Pressure Level
||88dB (1W/ 1m), mounted in half-opened space
||100 ~ 20,000Hz
||Low frequency; 10cm cone woofer (neodymium magnet)/High frequency; Balanced dome tweeter
||Detachable screw terminal, (+)/(-) 2 each (for bridge connection)
||Solid cable, stranded cable: 0.2-2.5mm² (AWG No. 24-14 equivalent)
||Grille; steel plate, white paint/Frame; Fire-resistant ABS resin, white/Base Frame; steel plate
||ø268 x 111mm
||2.1kg (including Base Frame)
||Base Frame x1
|Usable Electrical Box
||1-gang size switch box (with cover)