- Flexible 2 monaural & 4 stereo inputs and 1 stereo & 2 monaural outputs.
- Each input signal can be assigned to each of 3 outputs.
- Stereo output can be divided among two monaural output channels.
- Depending on level reading, monaural input may be selected as either mic or line.
- Built-in limiter circuit prevents damage from overloads.
- Selectable internal hi-pass filter (HPF) switch.
- PAD (20dB) may be inserted at mic input.
- Peak indicator prevents signal clipping.
- “AUTO MUTE” ON/OFF button to mute stereo signals by detecting monaural signals.
- Stereo output equipped with music output/ audio tone (high/low) equalizer.
- Selectable mixer bypass for two monaural outputs which may be output as stereo SUM.
- Memo area provided on assign switch bar for marking input assignments.
- Color coding of controls makes them easier to distinguish and to operate.
Specification Frequency Response 20Hz~20kHz(+1, -2dB) Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 0.01% (1kHz, rated I/O) Noise Level (A-Weight) ALL MIN: Stereo Out (L, R) Less than -105dB*/Mono Out (1, 2) Less than •98dB*; STEREO, MONO 1. 2
MAX: Stereo Out(L, R) Less than -94dB/Mono Out (1, 2) Less than 95dB*
Power Consumption * 100- 120V AC: 10W: •220-240V AC: 12W Dimensions (W x H x D): 482.6 x 44 x 301,8mm Weight 3.8kg Finish Black.