The CP-9550M2 Matrix Mixer Amplifier is the compact solution for conference rooms, gymnasiums and restaurants and can be used in conjunction with optional modules as a mixer or paging amplifier by settings, depending on the application.
- 550W Dual channel power amplifier
- Efficient – digital power amplifier efficiency is as high as 80 to 90%, and more than 60% reduction in energy consumption compared to analog power amplifiers
- High stability – provide comprehensive protection circuitry in response to excessive current load, abnormal short circuit, DC voltage output and the heat sink temperature rises.
- Independent power supply – each channel has its own independent power supply design. Even if a channel fails, the other channel will not be affected.
- Multiple Input Priority Modes sets priority order when multiple inputs with the same priority level and output assignment are broadcast
- Stereo Link mirrors all the setting of one channel to the adjacent channel, reducing redundant setup tasks for stereo signals. Useful for stereo zone applications
- Speaker Line Switching – Select up to four speaker lines from a single amplifier output using optional model SS-9001 Speaker Selector and AD-246 Power Supply
- RS-232C serial port – allows upload and download of programming templates and firmware upgrades as well as real time control of various parameters. Control protocol is available and AMX and Creston control modules and also available
Specifications Power Supply 220-240V AC (50/60Hz) Power Consumption 253W (according to IEC/EN 60065) Audio Input Max. 8 channels, modular construction (modules optional) Speaker Output 550W x 2, 350W, connector: Neutrik NL4MD-H-1 x 2 Amplifier Class D (100 V) Module Slot Analog input (slot 1-8): -10dB, 10k Ohm, unbalanced Control Input/Output RS-232C, D sub connector (9P, female) Control input: 4, no-voltage make contact, open voltage: 3.3V DC short circuit current: 1mA or less, removable terminal block (14 pins) Control Output: 4 outputs, open collector output withstand voltage: 27V DC, control current: 50mA, removable terminal block (14 pins) REmote volume: 2 channels, connect a 10k linear taper variable resistor or input the DC voltage of 0 to 10V, removable terminal block (14 pins) Signal Processing 24 bit/ 48kHz Cross Talk >60dB (20kHz) Functions Tone control bass: +/- 12dB (at 100Hz), Treble: +/-12dB (at 10kHz) Parametric EQ 10 bands, Freq: 20Hz – 20kHz, 31 steps, Variable rang: +/- 12dB, Q: 0.3-5 Speaker Equalizer 10 (setup software has 30 TOA speaker presets) High pass filter -12B/oct, Variable frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz, 31 steps. Low pass filter -12B/oct, Variable frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz, 31 steps.Compressor depth: 1-5 Delay0-40ms (1 ms steps). max. 40ms (CH1 + CH2)Scene/Event Memory 32 Auxiliary Function key lock function Frequency Response 20 Hz-20kHz THD <0.008% S/N Ratio 90dB Operating Temperature -10°C to +40°C Operating Humidity 35% to 80% RH (no condensation) Finish Panel: Aluminium, hair-line, black. Case: surface-treated steel plate, black paint Dimensions 420 (W) x 107.6 (H) x 415 (D) mm Weight 9.6kg