PM-660U Microphone, Paging, Desktop
This product is a variant of the following item. Click on the link below to see all variants and options:
PM-660 Microphone, Paging, Desktop
- Desktop type dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
- Short-off press to talk switch with open OFF type extra switch contact.
- Low handling noise.
- 600 Ω balanced output impedance.
- 2.5m 4-conductor (included twin-core shielded) cable with 5 pin DIN plug.
- Can be remotely operated with additional components such as priority and transmitting / receiving relays.
Specification Type Desktop moving coil microphone. Polar Pattern Cardioid (Unidirectional). Output Impedance at 1kHz 600 Ω, balanced. Rated Sensitivity -58dB (1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa) Frequency Response 100 ~ 10,000Hz Cable 2 core shielded plus 2 core cable. Cable Length 2.5m Terminal of Cable 5 pin DIN plug. Talk Switch Push to talk type (short-off circuit with lock lever). Remote Switch Leaf spring contact (interlocked with talk switch). Dimensions (W x H x D) 100 x 215 x 150mm Weight 440g Finish Head; Zinc plated steel wire, baked painting, Grey / Body; ABS resin, Grey.