The DP-K1 DIGITAL MIXER / PROCESSOR is the ideal solution for a wide variety of installed sound applications including houses of worship, sports facilities, convention centers, airports, and many others. The DP-K1’s modular design supports up to eight mic/line inputs and eight line outputs with flexible contact-closure remote control.
The advanced new Automatic Resonance Control (ARC) measurement and processing algorithm from TOA, improves speech intelligibility and sound quality in facilities with challenging acoustic environments. ARC automatically identifies room mode frequencies and applies an inverse response curve to compensate for the measured room response.
Additional audio processing tools include multi-band parametric filters, compressors, limiters, noise gates, crossovers, delays and more. Full input-to-output matrixing allows users to store and recall any input to output combination for multi-zone or room-combining applications. The unit is programmed via PC control software and includes a built-in network interface for remote access.
- Rack-mount digital mixer processor for installed sound applications such as houses of worship, sports facilities, convention centers, airports, and others:
Automatic Resonance Control (ARC)
- Advanced new measurement and processing algorithm improves speech intelligibility and sound quality in facilities with challenging acoustic environments
- Automatically identifies room mode frequencies and applies an inverse response curve to compensate for the measured room response
- Modular design allows versatile configurations — up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs (modules not included)
- Essential audio processing tools — compressors, gates,crossovers, multi-band filtering, parametric, high/low-pass, all-pass and notch filters, horn EQ, high/low shelving and output delay
- Eight bus matrix allows flexible input-to-output signal routing for zoning or room-combining
- Network interface for remote programming and maintenance
PC software for offsite programming and archiving settings
- Flexible remote control
Up to twenty-four programmable switch inputs for activation of memory, volume up/down, channel on/off and stereo input selection
- Up to sixteen programmable relay outputs for activate during memory, channel on/off, input status and stereo input selection
8 internal memories for storage and recall of different signal routing and parameter configurations
- Input and output channel metering
- Eight front panel memory select buttons
- Front panel lock protects settings
- Cooling fan ensures continuous reliable operation
- Built-in rack-mount brackets (3 RU)