Channel 70: 854-865MHz – Includes the related products below.
- 16 selectable frequencies including 4 licence free Channel 70 (UK)
- Up to 8 simultaneous channels
- Fully synthesised PLL quartz tuning technology
- Receiver LED’s show AF Peak level, RF Level, and Diversity Channel A or B
- Diversity operation with detachable antennae
- Professional metal enclosure
- 19” rack mount option for one or two receivers.
The S4.16-BTX-EAW is a reliable and easy-to-use UHF bodypack transmitter. It provides 16 frequencies, eight of which can be used simultaneously.
Instruments, headset or Lavalier microphones are connected using a screwable 3.5 mm jack plug that will securely stay in place during performances.
The battery compartment houses a 9-V battery of which the transmitter can be operated for 10 hours, mic/line selection switch for adjusting the input sensitivity and a gain control.