Desktop microphone stand for gooseneck microphones DM-524B and DM-524S
The ST-800 is a desk-top microphone stand base designed for exclusive use with the EM-800 Gooseneck Microphone.
The PM-222 is a close-talking microphone for making general announcements. lt comes with a talk switch that can be locked. It is provided with the function to remotely control both the amplifier power and chime operation.
Placed flat and unobstrusively on the podium, the real-time steering array microphone tracks your voice and captures it clearly and uniformly.
Equipped with a built-in sensor, the microphone detects sound sources and steers its beam angle automatically in real-time to focus on that source.
The EM-700 is a low-profile, high-quality, cardioid condenser microphone suitable for installation on a lecture desk or table top in a conference room. It features optimum acoustic characteristics for sound pick-up applications when placed on a flat surface, realizing pure, natural sound quality.
• Ideal for conference room recording and security monitoring.
• Electret condenser microphone element with omnidirectional pattern for comprehensive pickup.
• Unobtrusive design allows easy flush-mounting in walls, ceilings, and desktops.
• Optimized to deliver best performance when used on a desk or attached to a ceiling.
• Two rubber isolation rings are provided as an accessory serving to reduce vibration.
• Wide frequency range of 30 – 20 kHz provides wellbalanced sound with clarity and a satisfying tonal response.
• Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility.
• Ideal for such speech applications as meetings, lectures, and religious services.
• Electret condenser microphone element with cardioid pattern for focused pickup.
• Excellent high-frequency response of 60 – 20k Hz delivers clear output even through a PA system.
• High sensitivity (–35dB) provides a satisfying tonal response.
• Gooseneck with two adjustment points allows more flexible microphone positioning angles.
• Rejection of undesirable off-axis sound minimizes possible feedback.
• Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility
Picture shows EM-800 with optional stand ST-800