- Data Receiver Module for use with VR-1010 and VR-1020 remote microphones.
- Max. 20 outpu controls plus all call.
- In-use / malfunction remote microphone lamp and unit error lamp.
- Chime volume control and chime activation switch for internal chime OFF / ON.
- Program switch (DIP switch 2) enables mics 1 ~ 4 and sets priorities (1st-in-1st-out / Selectable / No priority).
- Pre-anouncement tone selection jumpers for 2-tone chime, gong or 1-tone chime.
- Ground jumper may be cut to separate signal ground from chassis ground.
Specification Power Requirements 24V DC Current Consumption 150mA Output Control 20 zone + all call Inputs 4 (0dBV, 600 Ω, balanced) Output (Signal) 1 (0dBV, 600 Ω, balanced) Make-Contact 20 individual calls, max. 40mA DC Chime Internal; 4-tone chime, 2-tone chime, gong or 1-tone chime (selectable) Connection 44-pin card edge connector (accessory) Connectable n° of VR-1010 or VR-1020 Up to 4 Dimensions 1 module size Weight 220g Colour Black
No attachments found,