Information & Guidelines for Ordering, Deliveries & Collections
Information and Guidelines for Ordering, Deliveries and Collections
- We only accept orders in writing via email to info(a)toa.co.uk. Please use this email address rather than individual staff emails as this is monitored by more than one person.
- Our cut off time each day for orders is 2pm. Orders received after this time are not guaranteed to be processed until the following day. We do not guarantee to process an order on the day we receive it.
- The majority of orders are dispatched from our 3rd party warehouse and not from our office in Leatherhead. If the item, such as custom-built products, repairs and spare parts are located at our office they still need to be dispatched from our warehouse. Stock movement between TOA and our warehouse is normally once a day each morning.
- Stock held in the UK normally has a 2-3 day turnaround.
- Stock held in our hub in the Netherlands has a 2-3 week turnaround.
- We do not offer a postage service all orders are dispatched by courier.
- Orders outside the mainland UK have a longer delivery time due to the customs process we must adhere to.
- Customization: If the product you require is built-to-order, customized such as having speakers sprayed to a specific RAL colour or are a non-standard stock or 3rd party item ordered especially for you these cannot be cancelled or returned.
- You can arrange to collect items from either our office or our warehouse but due to security measures and stock location this can take a few days to organise.
- General orders of a value of over £100 are free to your registered office address with TOA. Orders under £100 or direct to site are charged at £12. (Does not apply to any deliveries to Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands etc).
- Large orders that require delivery on a pallet will be quoted at time of order.
- Special orders such as custom-built racks will have an estimated delivery cost at point of quote which will be confirmed at time of dispatch.
- We are unable to offer guaranteed next day delivery without an additional cost being incurred and we can only offer a pre-12 timeslot as the earliest.
- The majority of our deliveries are carried out by TNT. Please note their drivers do not carry phones for calling customers on arrival so if this is a requirement a dedicated vehicle should be requested. Our couriers can deliver any time up to 6pm.
- Dedicated deliveries need to be booked in advance to ensure that our delivery company have the correct size of vehicle available for the required delivery date and will be costed on application.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
You can download a pdf copy of this information HERE
Subject to change at any time.