- Variable Dispersion Speaker System.
- Available in Black or White
- Four speaker modules ensure high power and high quality.
- The changeable orientation of each of the four speaker modules independently allows the directivity angle of the speaker system to be adjusted.
- Built-in passive network ensures appropriate sound quality.
- deal for both permanent and temporary installations, including both vertical and horizontal positioning.
- Equipped with a convenient carrying handle.
- Can be mounted directly on a wall or suspended by wire, chain or shackle with no need to use optional brackets.
- Optional mounting brackets allow use in a wide variety of applications, including suspension, ceiling mounting, wall mounting, and speaker stand mounting. Mounting procedures are described in the instruction manuals enclosed with the mounting bracket or stand adapter.
||Continuous Pink Noise; 200W: Continuous Program; 600W
|Sensitivity (1 W, 1m)
||96 dB (60° mode), 97 dB (45° mode), 98 dB (30° mode), 99 dB (15° mode)
||95-20,000 Hz (60° mode)100-20,000 Hz (45° mode) 105-20,000 Hz (30° mode) 110-20,000 Hz (15° mode)
||Horizontal: 100° (over 2,000 Hz) Vertical: 60° (over 800 Hz), 45° (over 1 .2 kHz), 30° (over 1 .6 kHz), 15° (over 3.2 kHz) variable
||Low frequency: 12 cm (5″) cone-type x 4 High frequency: Balanced dome-type x 12
||2-core cabtyre cord with diameter of 6mm
||IPX4 (Installed with every speaker module pointed downwards)
||-15°C to +50°C
||408 (w) x 546 (h) x 342 (d) mm 16 1/16 (w) x 21 1/2 (h) x 13 15/32 (d) inches
||Hanging brackets x 2, Hex.wrench x 1
||Matching Transformer:MT-200. Speaker mounting brackets:HY-PF1WP,HY-CW1WP, HY-WM1WP,HY-WM2WP,HY-CN1B-WP